I punched my white, pink, and green mats using the EK Success Deco Corner Chomper and the Deco Scallop on my Doodlebug Daisy Stripe. I placed the stamped image on some pop dots to add dimension as well as adding a tab that I cut out using the Quickutz Recipe tab and my Big Shot. Don't you just love adding dimension to your cards...
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Happy Birthday Card with Doodlebug Designs
Well this is my birthday month so I thought I would start with a card that I made recently for a birthday card swap that I was involved with. I used the Unity Stamps August Kit for my cupcake image and colored it in with my Copic Markers: YG05,C1,R22,RV04,BV01,R27,R29,YR31,BO2,G14,R17 and BV04. My paper is Doodlebug Nifty Notions and Petite Prints along with Bo Bunny Wassabi Dot. I used Kaisercraft Birthday Rub Ons for my sentiment.