My favorite part though is the tulle, I took a 12" piece of black tulle, gathered it and placed it on glue dots to hold into place. I then added orange twine from The Twinery by wrapping it around the card to help secure the tulle into place. I added my Witches Brew Sticker on with pop dots to give it some dimension.
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Witches Brew Card with Teresa Collins
I just love the new Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows Collection, it is just gorgeous. I made my card using the Damask and Chandelier Crows Paper along with the Witches Brew sticker from the sticker sheet that goes with the collection. I inked my edges using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.