I added my tag by placing it on pop dots, added a button that I had tied with sheer green ribbon and added a sticker from the Paper Studio Stickabilities. When it was together I added Flower Soft Sage Green to the leaves. If you have never used Flower Soft you will love it but remember it takes patience and time for it to dry.
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Todays Halloween Card is my "Boo"Card that I made using the My Minds Eye Nightfall Accessory Sheet, Spooked Stripes and Spooked Words papers. I took all of the pieces using my Tim Holtz Distress Tool and the Wild Hone and Dusty Concord Distress Inks I distressed all of the edges of my cards. I then added my border strips to the front of the card that I had assembled on my card base.