My paper is from Bo Bunny Color Me silly "Spirit" paper. I added some Crystal Stickles on my pumpkin that I fussy cut out and placed on pop dots. Makes it look like there is frost on my pumpkin. I also used my Tim Holtz Distress Tool to distress all of the pieces before i attached them to my card base. My sentiment is a sticker from Paper Studios Stickabilities but you can use any sentiment on your project.
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Trick or Treat Witch Card
Today I am featuring this adorable Witch card that I made from the Penny Black Teatin' Witch. She is just to cute, I used my Copic Markers: G00, G02, G05, R24, R27, E35, E37, E31, E00, V12, V15, V17, C1, N3, B95, YR04, Yr07, Y15, and Y19. I just love the depth that the Copics give to any project but I feel you can also get wonderful colors with your Water Color Pencils, Colored Pencils or other markers.