We are coming to the end of celebrating all the new releases for Stampendous Catalog.
Today I want to share with you my Gnome House Card...I have fell in love with all the cute gnome pieces that are being introduced this year.
CRR241 Cling Gnome House
NKCRS02 Wired Grillager Stamp (stencil)
ASCRS03 Industrial Stamp
Crackle embossing Paste
Copic Markers: YG05, B10, G14, Y15, V12, R23, RV09, N3, NO, E33, B02, B04, G99, BG72, R85,YG03
Dylusion Sprays: Pure Sunshine and Vibrant Turquoise
Yellow and Green Cardstock
5 x 6 1/2" White Card Base
1. Stamp Gnome House image with MEMO1 Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink on MPW811 Mixed Media Paper. Color image as follows:
2. Spray 4 3/4" x 6 1/8" Mixed Media Paper, allow to dry completely
3. Stamp Industrial (ASRS03 image) around sides with MEMO1 Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink
4. Apply Dreamweaver Crackle Embossing Paste using Wired Grillager Stencil (NKCRS02), allow to dry completely.
5. Spray seam binding with Dylusion Sprays.
6. Adhere yellow card stock to front of white card base. Lay ribbon down and place yellow card stock on top with pop dots.
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my Gnome House Card.
Make sure to check out all the CHA Releases that are being shared by the Stampendous Design Team.
Stampendous Design Team
I'm so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this .... Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I'm using today.