Hi, today I am sharing with you a mixed media wall hanger I created with Stampendous (CRR240) Time For Love Stamp using lots of inks, stamps, stencil, paint and paste.
CRR240 Time For Love
CRS7001 Brush Strokes
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
SSH34 Medium Handle
EJS05 Encrusted Rust Embossing Powder
VP001 VersaMark Pen
Memory Mists Spray: (10) Margarita, (08) Strawberry Daiquiri, (02) Blueberry Shake
LJ863 Swirls Dreamweaver Stencil
Dreamweaver NHB 1/2" Stencil Brush
Dreamweaver Crackle Embossing Paste
Dreamweaver DPK Palette Knife
Copic Markers: C3, C5, R81, R83, R85, B02, B26, Y28, BG11, YG03, YG05
DecoArt Black and White Chalkboard Paint
DecoArt Cerulean Blue and Quincidrone Gold Media Paint
White Seam Binding
1. Cut a piece of 6" x 8" mixed media paper.
2. Using a blending tool add Victorian Velvet and Lipstick Pink to top of paper.
3. Stamp Brush Strokes circles to top of mixed paper using black ink.
4. Using Swirls stencil, 1/2" stencil brush and white paint stencil randomly on prepared paper.
5. Spatter with black paint and old toothbrush.
6. Stamp Time For Love on mixed media paper with black ink. Color image as follows with Copic Markers.
- a. Metal Part of Heart: Color C3, Shade C5. Rivets C5
- b. Zipper: Color R83, Shade R85. Add R59 and R89 in places to intense the shading.
- c. Metal Buttons: Color B02, Shade B25. Color: Y28, Shade BG11
- d. Hands on Clock: Color BG11
- e. Metal Gear Pieces: Color Y26, BG11
- f. Key: Color Y26
- g. Gears: Color YG03, Shade YG05
7. Crackle Embossing Paste, palette knife and honeycomb stencil apply. Allow it to dry.
8. Fussy cut heart and adhere to front of prepared piece.
9. Stamp Time For Love on mixed media paper with black ink. Fussy cut out. Using VersaMark Pen and Encrusted Rust Embossing Powder, apply and heat set. Place on front of prepared piece with pop dots.
11. Using Swirls stencil and 1/2" stencil brush, stencil Cerulean Blue Paint to the top, dry.
13. Glue random metals and key to front of prepared piece.
15. Adhere dry burlap and and crochet ribbon to front of prepared piece
16. Make bow and add to front of project.
17. Add wire hanger.
I hope you enjoyed my Time for Love Wall Hanger!!!!
Louise Healy (Imagine Crafts, DW)
Laura Drahozal (Imagine Crafts, DW)
Lea Fritts (New Catalog, DW)
Pam Bray (New Catalog, DW)
Kristine Reynolds (Catalog, DW)
Amy Hurley-Purdie (New Catalog, DW)
Alison Heikkila (New Catalog, DW)
Stampendous Design Team
I'm so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this .... Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I'm using today.