Fran Seiford, Owner and Founder of Stampendous, understands that holiday card making can be time consuming. Plus, it’s not always easy to find images that go together to make the perfect card. Enter the All in Ones from Stampendous. These darling stamps are the perfect size to make a whole card. Easy shapes to cut with scissors or simply stamp on a colored background, these stamps have a focal image, a background, a frame, and a phrase for the holidays. Just stamp it, sign it, mail it. OR get as creative as you like by combining with other stamps and embellishments!
- Score and fold 5 ½" x 11" blue cards stock in half.
- Adhere 5" x 5" yellow card stock to front of card base.
- Stamp AC Cling Industrial Stamp to 2 ¼ x 4 ¼ yellow card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, adhere to front of card.
- Add ribbon border above yellow stamped image.
- Stamp Harvest Owl to front of Mixed Media Paper and color with Chameleon Markers. Add image to front of card front with pop dots.
- Add bow, Add orange gemstones.
I hope you have enjoyed my Harvest Wishes Card!!!! Make sure to check out the other fabulous projects being shared by the Stampendous Design Team!!!
Don't forget to check out all the stamps in the Stampendous Store!!!
Stampendous Design Team
I'm so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this .... Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I'm using today.
Love the crackle background with the Harvest Owl and the colors are stunning! :)ReplyDelete
This is stunning! I love the bold use of color. So beautiful.ReplyDelete
This is such a beautiful card, the color choice, ribbon pattern matches the owl's background... it is a fabulous designed card. Thank you for sharing your projects this week!ReplyDelete
Love the blue/gold combination of colors!!!!ReplyDelete