Fran Seiford, Owner and Founder of Stampendous, understands that holiday card making can be time consuming. Plus, it’s not always easy to find images that go together to make the perfect card. Enter the All in Ones from Stampendous. These darling stamps are the perfect size to make a whole card. Easy shapes to cut with scissors or simply stamp on a colored background, these stamps have a focal image, a background, a frame, and a phrase for the holidays. Just stamp it, sign it, mail it. OR get as creative as you like by combining with other stamps and embellishments!
I created a fun Halloween card using one of EEK a Boo All in One Stamps...it is so cute and so easy to stamp and color, so it is the perfect stamp to make multiple cards with but it would be fabulous for tags or other fun projects.
- Ink edges of purple card base with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Ink edges of 2" x 5 1/2" orange card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, adhere to top of card.
- Adhere black spider web ribbon to top of orange strip.
- Stamp “Happy Wish” to top corner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp EEK a Boo to Mixed Media Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored image with Chameleon Markers. Place EEK a Boo image on card with pop dots.I hope you have enjoyed my EEK a Boo Card!!!! Make sure to check out the other fabulous projects being shared by the Stampendous Design Team!!!
Don't forget to check out all the stamps in the Stampendous Store!!!!Stampendous Design TeamI'm so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this .... Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I'm using today.