Happy Monday my creative friends! It is always fun to create something daily; doesn't really matter what it is... a card, a scrapbook page, paint something, bake cookies as long as you are creating it will make you smile. Try to create a special memory daily so you will have that fomoment in time.
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Monday, May 3, 2021
It's the Little Memories...
Begin by covering a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Kraft Card base with paper from the Carefree Collection.
Emboss a chipboard frame using Sensation River Rock Embossing Powder.
Stamp sentiment on white card stock using black ink.
Adhere under prepared embossed chipboard.
Add to front of card base.
Add Glossy Accent from Ranger to center of flowers.
Add small twine bow to card front.