- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Are you still making graduation cards...I am!!! I am sharing my Congratulations Card I created using Authentique Accolade Collection! Love that it has a lot of Epherema Cards and sentiments to make quick cards with.
Layer pieces of pattern paper and card stock to top of 5" x 6 1/2" card. Adhere a tan paper doily along with banners to front. Fussy cut image from pattern paper and place on card with pop dots. Add twine bow to diploma.
Mat "Congratulations" sentiment to brown card stock; place on card with pop dots.
Finish your Congratulation Card with a metal key. I hope you see how easy it was to create a Congratulation Card with Authentique Accolade Collection. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are following my blog for some of your creative inspiration. Pam
Authentique Accolade Collection
Brown Card Stock
5" x 6 1/2" Card Base
Xyron Mega Runner