I am so excited to share with you my Skeleton Lady Card today for the 31 Days of Halloween with Stampendous and the Smeared Ink Blog.
CRR229 Cling Skeleton Lady
NRCRS05 Kaffee Klatsh
MEM01 Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
SSH46 Large Handle
Chameleon Markers: VO4, OL3, BR5, RD4, BL4, YG3, YO3, OR4, NU3, NU1, CG8, BR2
Black and Purple Card Stock
5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Purple Card Base
- Score 5 1/2" x 11" purple card base in half to form card base.
- Stamp Kaffee Klatch image to front of purple card base with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Stamp Skeleton Lady on white paper with color with Chameleon Markers, distress edges. Adhere to black distress card stock.
- Wrap ribbon to card, tie in bow.
- Add stamp and matted image to the front of card with pop dots. Add black gemstones.
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my Skeleton Lady Card .
Make sure to check out all the 31 Days of Halloween projects that are being shared all month long by the Stampendous Design Team and don't forget to go the to the Smeared Ink Blog for more inspiring projects.
Smeared Ink Blog: http://www.smearedink.com
Smeared Ink Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/smearedandsmudged/
Stampendous/Dreamweavers Design Team
I'm so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this .... Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I'm using today.