As I look at this sentiment I placed on the page I did with you and Annie, I remember just what a miracle you truly were and as we get older always remember that you will continue to grow in love in my heart.
- FTC Disclaimer
- Design Teams (Past and Present)
- All About Me and my Social Media Links
- Pam Bray Designs Stamps with Blank Page Muse
- Pam Bray Designs with Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
- Pam Bray Design: A Girl with Flair Paper Collections with Wild Whisper
Monday, January 24, 2011
Happy Birthday Sarah
Hard to believe that 27 years ago I was giving birth to you and it seems like yesterday that I brought you home so fragile and small. I am so glad that you have grown into a strong and beautiful woman. I know that there were times that I was concerned with your strength but through the years you have been molded and made into the woman God would have you to be and I am so thankful for this. Today I am going to celebrate you on my blog because I love you and just can't share with you enough how much you mean to me.